Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2014 ** NO TICKET DISCUSSION ALLOWED ** see new mod note

Options
1270271272273274276»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 567 ✭✭✭roll

Did anyone see Slowdive, and if so what were they like?

slowdive were loud and awesome! would love to see a longer set.... still broke my heart to leave mogwai half an hour in tho

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,706 ✭✭✭sadie06

Just watching Bestival highlights on 4OD atm, it was broadcast on Channel 4 on Tuesday, some of the headliners from EP are on here, it shows Beck doing New Pollution which I don't think he done at EP, there's a good Foals clip too, worth checking out. http://www.channel4.com/programmes/bestival/on-demand/60338-001

I caught this too. Maybe I'm just romanticising my Beck experience, but I thought he seemed to be giving it more at EP.

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭breakfasttime

sadie06 wrote: »
    I caught this too. Maybe I'm just romanticising my Beck experience, but I thought he seemed to be giving it more at EP.

I really loved Becks R Kelly joke a picnic!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,547 ✭✭✭✭siblers

sadie06 wrote: »

Foals seemed to give more at Bestival though :pac:..they were still awesome though!

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Otsuka

Wondered could anyone help please...
    The kids were videoed by 2 guys doing a promo video. They asked permission and all but we never asked exactly what is was for and would love to see end result.
    Been looking online and can't see anything ( although they may have been cut due to a finger permanently up a nostril :))

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭Oasis_Dublin

Saruwatari wrote: »
    Anyone catch Unknown Mortal Orchestra or Temples?

Temples were very good. They look like T-Rex!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,400 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Temples were very good. They look like T-Rex!

Temples were and are amazing , really enjoyed their EP set even though the sound quality was complete shhite!! they're a proper band, remind me of spinal tap a wee bit:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭Arne_Saknussem

Think someone in here was asking about EP merchandise a short while back?

http://www.bandstores.co.uk/shop/electricpicnic/

• Registered Users Posts: 11,791 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Anyone know if loyalty tickets are going on sale after Tuesday? Read that the were on EP site before but they'er being very cagey with people on fb just saying tickets will go on sale again next year and no word on whether these will be discounted or not..

Code is Gone!
    Hey I have a code for 3 or more picnics if anyone wants it? first reply will get it. Just can't get the monies together unfortunately!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭GK1001

yes please

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Code is gone now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

yes please andreac!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,620 ✭✭✭Grudaire

andreac wrote: »
    Anyone looking for a loyalty code? Let me know. I have one and unfortunately don't have the money to get a ticket at the moment.

Can you not wait until closer to the date when you might have more money?

I didn't think the loyalty scheme was running out?

Grudaire wrote: »
    Can you not wait until closer to the date when you might have more money?

I didn't think the loyalty scheme was running out?

Codes have to be used by midnight tonight unfortunately!

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭GK1001

Hi,

A loyalty code for 3 or more picnics...I actually got this off breakfasttime earlier but a friend also gave me theirs as I was looking...so thanks to brekkie and I'm sure he/she'll be happy if I pass the code on again

First come first served

GONE

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

I cant find the 2015 page

just wanted to post..

i missed my second installment on the early bird..it was due on the 27th...i realised today and rand ticketmater...today of all days..couldnt get through cos of Foo Fighter chaos, until about 3pm...eventually got through and apologised for the slip, and the guy was happy just not to be dealing with foo Fighters and took the payment there and then. He was irish too :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

I cant find the 2015 page

just wanted to post..

i missed my second installment on the early bird..it was due on the 27th...i realised today and rang ticketmaster...today of all days..couldnt get through cos of Foo Fighter chaos, until about 3pm...eventually got through and apologised for the slip, and the guy was happy just not to be dealing with foo Fighters and took the payment there and then. He was irish too :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,596 ✭✭✭threein99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 k8ey

Think it's time to close this up.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement