Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2014 ** NO TICKET DISCUSSION ALLOWED ** see new mod note

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

I think one time discounts are a dime a dozen it's the 3x pics that are the holy grail! If we could get a few of them going I'm sure something can be negotiated with photoshop! :D

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Funny you say that.....when I initially seen this in my FB feed I thought the festivals were within a few days of each other, but they're the opposite ends of the month. Possibility though.

299551.jpg

Yea have a feeling they might turn up at Indie . But i sent Frank and the Sleeping Souls a tweet asking will they in Ireland during the summer . So fingers crossed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭AlanDeGenerous

Got a code off TicketMaster there with that pic. Luck of the draw I guess!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Proper order to be honest on the 'loyalty' tickets. Imagine they'll do away with the photo as proof and go solely off previous ticket master receipts.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,222 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Well you could use your code and then post the pic up?! They're hardly going to cancel your order :pac:

I will once I get the email.

Id say if any of ye are good with photoshop, that pick could be reused.

Edit: I haven't tried to get the code yet but I think I should automatically get an email with my code because they have my email address from last year? That's what I'm reading on the website anyway. If that happens I'll post a pic of my wristband (which is still on my wrist ha) in this thread.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 892 ✭✭✭GenieOz

Unless it's the same person checking it, if everyone crops it a tiny bit or changes the colour when they get it then it shouldn't show up on any automated checks. Just saying ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

If I walk into my local tickemaster (Zhivago Records) in Galway and presented three wristbands from previous years would I get the discount there and then or would I have to do it all online.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 892 ✭✭✭GenieOz

If I walk into my local tickemaster (Zhivago Records) in Galway and presented three wristbands from previous years would I get the discount there and then or would I have to do it all online.

You can get it in a ticketmaster outlet no problem.
    Edit: unless you're doing installments, in that case..nope.

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

And you don't have to hand over the memorabilia do you? My mate probably wants to keep them for sentimental value

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

And you don't have to hand over the memorabilia do you? My mate probably wants to keep them for sentimental value

Nah you don't.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,752 ✭✭✭johnpatrick81

Wooo got the full discount! Sent 4 pics, 2 of which were taken at other festivals:D

Does anyone know if there is a problem with the installment plan on credit cards? I think I used my debit card last year. I'm just worried when the second installment comes Mastercard will think it's somethin fishy and deny it. There was a warning in the terms and conditions that if this happened you would lose your tickets AND first installment (which seems ridiculous).

According to Bandsintown Outkast , Chic and Paolo are on Sunday but that could be just a default thing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭MyPeopleDrankTheSoup

cheers, emailing ticketmaster worked a treat. got a code within the hour. tickets bought.

Really hoping chic play the 5.30 main stage slot on the Sunday

Really hoping chic play the 5.30 main stage slot on the Sunday

Id say he will def be on the Main Stage this year

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

I emailed pics on Wednesday around 3pm and have no reply so far. My flatmate emailed through proof last night and got a response today with her code :( is there a ticketmast email I can use instead of the festival republic one?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

MGMTea wrote: »
    Foster The People just released their new album. Think they'd be pretty perfect for EP

They were amazing in 2011 :) we somehow managed to get into the tent, were smack bang in the middle. Would love to see them play there again.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Just listening to Temples album, 4 songs in and it is mint, can;t wait to see them now.

Looking into Chromeo as well. Love finding so many new bands, just like Chvrches last year :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

cee_jay wrote: »
    I emailed pics on Wednesday around 3pm and have no reply so far. My flatmate emailed through proof last night and got a response today with her code :( is there a ticketmast email I can use instead of the festival republic one?
    Search for gibberish (hfgfhfgjdgdj or whatever) on the TM site search engine and you'll be able to get their email code from the help box that comes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,551 ✭✭✭Eroticplants

Where did everyone see that Chromeo are playing?

• Advertisement

Since the announcement I've added a few bands to my list of must-sees:
    Slowdive
    SOHN
    FKA Twigs

Gonna need to listen to London Grammar, Metronomy and Temples a bit more before I decide what I think of them.

Where did everyone see that Chromeo are playing?

Portishead shared a poster for EP with their name on it around the time of the announcement.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,545 ✭✭✭Duff

Got a discount code of Ticketmaster within an hour using a pic of my mates bands. Can I order two tickets with the one code and get them both at the discount price?

EDIT: Just seen that I can get two. Sweeeet.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭Mince Pie

Duff wrote: »
    Got a discount code of Ticketmaster within an hour using a pic of my mates bands. Can I order two tickets with the one code and get them both at the discount price?

Yup, its two tickets per code max. Still waiting to see if I get mine. Long wait till Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

cee_jay wrote: »

Just ring ticket master tomorrow! They'll give you a code over the phone.

While we're on that, can you use the code twice at separate times, with 2 different cards buying tickets, does anyone know? I've bought a ticket on the installment plan, and I was wondering if a friend could use the code now and just pay 160 straight off with a different card?

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭LUPE

BadTurtle wrote: »
    While we're on that, can you use the code twice at separate times, with 2 different cards buying tickets, does anyone know? I've bought a ticket on the installment plan, and I was wondering if a friend could use the code now and just pay 160 straight off with a different card?

what do you think fam-a-lam?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,034 ✭✭✭endainoz

BadTurtle wrote: »
    Pretty sure you can only use the code once, regardless of if you buy one or two tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 326 ✭✭NordieSteve

Loving the stranglers at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭ankaragucu

Wonder will BP Fallon get the much coveted 3am slot on the Salty Dog again?!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement