Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Electric Picnic 2014 ** NO TICKET DISCUSSION ALLOWED ** see new mod note

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Hi, I have a discount for the 3+ loyalty discount. But when I try and buy 2 tickets for €155 it says 'The number of tickets you requested exceeds the maximum allowed with your Please decrease the number of tickets you are requesting and try again'

Anybody else get this problem? Please help, I'm freaking out a little here!

How far are you from a ticketmaster outlet, you should chance it at that, it being a Friday it will probably be open a bit later, unless of course you are trying to get the installment deal.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 38 xXDarkstarXx

How far are you from a ticketmaster outlet, you should chance it at that, it being a Friday it will probably be open a bit later, unless of course you are trying to get the installment deal.

There is one in Waterford alright, will I need to bring proof with me? I messaged EP on facebook asking can they help me. Haven't heard anything back yet though. No I'm not getting the installment plan.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

I have spare 3+ picnics code. First PM gets it.

Gone

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

H8GHOTI wrote: »
    I have spare 3+ picnics code. First PM gets it.

PM sent :)

Nah ticketmaster outlet is closed, and still not letting me get 2 tickets for the discounted price! anybody else have a spare discount code??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

I'd like to see The Black Keys get announced as the Sunday headliner. I can't see Portishead or Beck being the daytrippers headliner as I can't see many people paying the €90 for them. Possibly Outkast, but it's been a while since they were charting.

Would people pay £90 for The Black Keys? I like them, but I don't see them as a huge band for a headliner.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,415 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

I have a password for 3+ tickets but it keeps saying 'password not found on system'. anyone got any ideas?

griffdaddy wrote: »
    I have a password for 3+ tickets but it keeps saying 'password not found on system'. anyone got any ideas?

Try buying one of the 1 or 2 loyalty tickets for 174.50 and see does the password work. If it does, then they gave you the wrong code for the tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Corholio wrote: »
    Would people pay £90 for The Black Keys? I like them, but I don't see them as a huge band for a headliner.

They've headlined the O2 and coachella so it'd be a good shout. People wouldn't pay 90 euro for arctics or the killers either but they would for a day of a fest headlined by them.

The O2 gig was rammed as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭pale blue dot cotton

Have a €154 discount code if anyone last minute wants it. First pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 528 ✭✭✭ridonkulous

Have a €154 discount code if anyone last minute wants it. First pm.

PM sent...

Any chance of the Antlers being added to the line-up? Would love to see them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

Any chance of the Antlers being added to the line-up? Would love to see them :D

Doubt it, have they even announced a tour of Europe yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

Cut Copy just played a POD gig this week, and are back in Europe at the end of August for a few festivals, could see them being announced next time.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Cut Copy just played a POD gig this week, and are back in Europe at the end of August for a few festivals, could see them being announced next time.

Have heard of the name Cut Copy but never actually listened to them but after that i really hope they get added :)

Its very quiet here today, I hope most of you got the cheap tickets anyway, just wondering when we are going to get announcement about an announcement. :pac:

Its very quiet here today, I hope most of you got the cheap tickets anyway, just wondering when we are going to get announcement about an announcement. :pac:

I think that is what everyone is waiting for :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,040 ✭✭✭endainoz

Watched no distance left to run last night, great doc, then they showed this. Doubt there doing any touring this year but this would do nicely as a sunday headliner! Unlikely as it to happen.

If I guess right the usual EP bill poster indicates the days by the order of names in the top, I read Portishead as headlining Sunday night, Outkast headlining Saturday night and Beck headlining the Friday night, unless its the other way round Beck on Sun Outkast still on Sat and Portishead on Friday.
    poster.jpg

• Advertisement

If I guess right the usual EP bill poster indicates the days by the order of names in the top, I read Portishead as headlining Sunday night, Outkast headlining Saturday night and Beck headlining the Friday night, unless its the other way round Beck on Sun Outkast still on Sat and Portishead on Friday.

I can't see Portishead or Beck being the headliner to get the Day Trippers on Sunday. Beck could possibly be on before the headliner Sunday?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

I can't see Portishead or Beck being the headliner to get the Day Trippers on Sunday. Beck could possibly be on before the headliner Sunday?

Yea was thinking Beck could be a sub headliner

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭BadTurtle

Beck isn't a subheadliner.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

That elusive next announcement better come soon! Surely logic dictates that now that the ticket prices are going up that they'll announce another batch of acts to entice those who missed out to come anyway..

Some great suggestions here so hopefully some of them come true!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,894 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Oh I like

• Registered Users Posts: 2,418 ✭✭✭Fatfrog

Oo bollox! No Oxegen this year according to the journal.

http://thedailyedge.thejournal.ie/oxegen-music-festival-cancelled-2013-1424364-Apr2014/

poster.jpg

Would have guessed Portishead to be headlining on the Friday night?

With Oxegen off this year they don't really need to do much more on the headline acts? But I can see one more against the grain act to go either before or after Beck on the Sunday night.

Oh dear, Oxegen is cancelled, I may get yelled at for this but, the knock on affect for EP could potentially be pretty bad.

Hopefully Longtitude will take most of the Oxegen crowd :P

/snobbyness

Oh dear, Oxegen is cancelled, I may get yelled at for this but, the knock on affect for EP could potentially be pretty bad.

Hopefully Longtitude will take most of the Oxegen crowd :P

/snobbyness

"The snobbery and hipster-ness in the thread is unbearable"
    ðŸ˜

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

yeah, i'm still reeling from all the stabbings, rapes, fights and murders at EP when Oxegen was cancelled in 2012....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement