Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids gokart and bike stolen from Bagenalstown!

Options
  • 03-10-2013 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 896 ✭✭✭

Last night some scumbag or scumbags stole my daughters go kart and bicycle, not only that they knocked my motorbike over as well!.

We called the guards and gave a statement, I doubt it that its going to turn up! She's in school and didnt notice it, not looking forward to telling her!

I would appreciate it if you could keep an eye out for the go kart (dinokart) not bothered about the bike as it was old and too small for her!

55500.jpg

Are there any car boot sales around carlow or kilkenny, where can I find info on them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭racso1975

In Carlow the only boot sale is on Sunday in that industrial estate near swans electrical. Then there is a massive one in kk every Sunday out on the callan rd.

Best of luck man hope u get it back

Advertisement