Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Warning in Atheism & Agnosticism

Options
  • 03-10-2013 12:42pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hi There

Last night I wrote a post in the Abortion Discussion Thread which mentioned Nazism. At 21.10, robindch warned me not to "Godwin" but I didn't see his/her warning until 21.13 because I was composing another post which mentioned Hitler. Once I posted and saw the warning, I posted an apology immediately.

After 10pm, robindch issued me with a warning for "ignoring a moderator's instructions". He/she accepts the chronology of events but won't withdraw the warning which defies logic.

I'd be grateful for your assistance.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I'm going to nip this in the bud here, and repeat what I said to you via PM earlier.

With your use of language attitude and towards women in that thread, I'm surprised you're still posting at all there. If you keep up with the hysteria and outrageous generalisations over there you'll be wishing a yellow card was all you had to contend with.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement