Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin Bird Market

Options
  • 03-10-2013 1:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if this market is still on the go? Used to be open in a yard close to St Patrick's Cathedral every Sunday.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭Drumorig

The brother in law buys birds at some bird market in town on a sunday, I've no idea where but I presume it's the one your talking about, they sell canaries, cages etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Drumorig wrote: »
    The brother in law buys birds at some bird market in town on a sunday, I've no idea where but I presume it's the one your talking about, they sell canaries, cages etc.

That's the one. Good to see it still going. Now to figure out where it is

• Registered Users Posts: 1,159 ✭✭✭stinkle

RosieJoe wrote: »
    That's the one. Good to see it still going. Now to figure out where it is

Its on Peter Street, near St Patrick's Cathedral

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,222 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

stinkle wrote: »
    Its on Peter Street, near St Patrick's Cathedral

That's right. Still on every Sunday morning. Not much going on though, it's a few lads with some cages stuck up on a wall. I'd wager it's the same lads most weeks :)

Advertisement