Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Looking for people for IBT

• 03-10-2013 1:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

looking for people to go with me for the initial biker training to help lower the cost for me ( And for you! ).

Send me a PM or reply here.

Also if anyone has recommendations as to who's good to do the training with that would be brillant, too :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭Mr Sheen!

todd10k wrote: »
    looking for people to go with me for the initial biker training to help lower the cost for me ( And for you! ).

Send me a PM or reply here.

Also if anyone has recommendations as to who's good to do the training with that would be brillant, too :)

Send lookbehindyou a message on here. Many Lads on here will vouch for his great training and prices.

I would also recommend you do IBT by yourself. You will learn much more and is a worthwhile investment that could save your live.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭todd10k

Price is a big issue for me at the moment, doing it with others helps to lower the price. I get what you're saying about doing it solo but i just dont have 500 euro to drop on this at the moment.

• Registered Users Posts: 502 ✭✭✭nerrad1983

As was said above man give lookbehindyou a shout and you wont go wrong!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 896 ✭✭✭blu3r0ri0n

nerrad1983 wrote: »
    As was said above man give lookbehindyou a shout and you wont go wrong!!!

+1 for lookbehindyou

Advertisement