Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned for same comment twice

Options
  • 03-10-2013 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭

So I was banned from accommodation and property for comment I made which was made in a jokingly manner but anyway fair enough not disagreeing with the ban. Ban was lifted then banned by the same mod again the_conductor for no reason over the same comment bit of a joke really

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Hi there magicman88,

Have you PM'd The_Conductor for clarification as per the first step in the process outlined above?

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭magicman88

Hi there magicman88,

Have you PM'd The_Conductor for clarification as per the first step in the process outlined above?

Yep no response

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,485 ✭✭✭✭Ickle Magoo

Okay, bear with me and I'll look into this for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭magicman88

Okay, bear with me and I'll look into this for you.

It's sorted now cheers

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

This has been ironed out after contact with the mod in question.

magicman88, this would never have come to this if your initial PM to The_Conductor hadn't been so needlessly aggressive. Next time you feel aggrieved try and contain yourself until such time as the facts are known.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement