Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

e-fibre in Youghal

Options
  • 03-10-2013 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭

Hi Guys. I checked a few months back to see when e-fibre was being rolled out in the Youghal area and your website indicated September 2013. I logged my interest on line at the time. I've been on your site again today and I see the rollout is now in 2014!! Do you know why it has been delayed? As an aside to this your website tells me that I could be getting speeds of 24Mb but an agent of yours told me over the phone last week that 5Mb was the fastest I could get. Can you tell me which would be correct please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

chalky024 wrote: »
    Hi Guys. I checked a few months back to see when e-fibre was being rolled out in the Youghal area and your website indicated September 2013. I logged my interest on line at the time. I've been on your site again today and I see the rollout is now in 2014!! Do you know why it has been delayed? As an aside to this your website tells me that I could be getting speeds of 24Mb but an agent of yours told me over the phone last week that 5Mb was the fastest I could get. Can you tell me which would be correct please.

Hi chalky024,

I'm afraid the on line map is for illustrative purposes only and the dates are not guaranteed, they lead time on exchange upgrades can change.

Would you like to PM me your details and I'll check your broadband speeds for you?

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭chalky024

Hi chalky024,

I'm afraid the on line map is for illustrative purposes only and the dates are not guaranteed, they lead time on exchange upgrades can change.

Would you like to PM me your details and I'll check your broadband speeds for you?

Thanks

Tracey
    Hi Tracey,

Thanks for the feedback. I've just sent a PM to you with my number to check my speeds.

Thanks again,
    Chalky

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

Hi chalky024,

Thanks

Tracey
    Hi Tracey,

Thanks for the feedback. I've just sent a PM to you with my number to check my speeds.

Thanks again,
    Chalky
    Hi Chalky

Just updating the thread I PM you earlier.

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement