Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband line speeds

Options
  • 03-10-2013 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hi,
    I received a letter a couple of weeks back stating that our broadband package had been moved to "broadband advanced unlimited" with  potential speeds of up to 24MB.
    At the moment we are getting on average approx. 4.50MB Download with our line capped at 5MB according to the router, Is it possible to test to see if our line can support faster speeds than we have currently?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭JACK BE NIMBLE

Actually, I've just checked the efibre map and been informed that my line is eligible for efibre, can this be looked into please, see attached screenshot(pixellated the last few digits of my phone no for privacy)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Actually, I've just checked the efibre map and been informed that my line is eligible for efibre, can this be looked into please, see attached screenshot(pixellated the last few digits of my phone no for privacy)

Hi JACK BE NIMBLE,

Would you like to PM me your details and I'll check this for you?

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭JACK BE NIMBLE

PM Sent!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,441 ✭✭✭eircom: Mark

PM Sent!
    Hi,

Just updating the thread to confirm Tracey got back to you via PM on 04-10-2013, 14:46

Thanks, Mark

Advertisement