Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plastic Signs.

Options
  • 03-10-2013 5:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I'll give it a go.
    I'm looking for few "No Shooting" signs. Either just with this text, or with the text and the crossed out gunman road-sign emblem.

They seem to be very expensive, £10 each from UK sites, and €35 from Irish sites.

I realise that these can be made from different materials and therefore prices will vary. What I'm thinking of is that cheapo corrugated plastic sign material ( as is used for political posters and the "don't register / don't pay - anti-property tax signs ).
    Near where I live there is a factory being built on Coillte grounds. Being Coillte lands these are traditional hunting grounds, but the site area is now off limits, and have such "No Shooting" signs.
    So I'm wondering if any posters on Boards have any ideas (bar nicking the Coillte signs)?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭shiftkey

Can you give me an idea of the dimensions please?
    Sign Guy!
    Gautama wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm not sure if this is the right forum but I'll give it a go.
    I'm looking for few "No Shooting" signs. Either just with this text, or with the text and the crossed out gunman road-sign emblem.

They seem to be very expensive, £10 each from UK sites, and €35 from Irish sites.

I realise that these can be made from different materials and therefore prices will vary. What I'm thinking of is that cheapo corrugated plastic sign material ( as is used for political posters and the "don't register / don't pay - anti-property tax signs ).
    Near where I live there is a factory being built on Coillte grounds. Being Coillte lands these are traditional hunting grounds, but the site area is now off limits, and have such "No Shooting" signs.
    So I'm wondering if any posters on Boards have any ideas (bar nicking the Coillte signs)?

Thanks.

Advertisement