Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heineken Music Hall Amsterdam Info.. please

Options
  • 03-10-2013 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

Anyone been before? Info on set up? Easily accesable?

Also any info on the bars would be lovely.. assuming sell heineken but prices?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭edhead

Been twice. Smashing venue, sound is incredible, as is lighting. Its a fair bit outta town, train from central station, its right beside Ajax stadium. 20 plus min train from central station

If I remember right there are two bars right beside the venue so gig goer's will be congregating there. Both times I was there they operated a coin system for beer, so I probably just bought 20 euro's worth each time. Pay at bar or folks walking selling beer around with said coins then. Lots of venues in Europe do it now, its handy.

Honestly cant remember what they sell out there but Im guessing Heineken plus a couple more.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭bennyl10

edhead wrote: »
    Been twice. Smashing venue, sound is incredible, as is lighting. Its a fair bit outta town, train from central station, its right beside Ajax stadium. 20 plus min train from central station

If I remember right there are two bars right beside the venue so gig goer's will be congregating there. Both times I was there they operated a coin system for beer, so I probably just bought 20 euro's worth each time. Pay at bar or folks walking selling beer around with said coins then. Lots of venues in Europe do it now, its handy.

Honestly cant remember what they sell out there but Im guessing Heineken plus a couple more.

Any memory of how much a pint is euro wise?

Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

I'm heading over to see John Mayer in the music hall at the end of the month....sounds like a smashing venue!

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭edhead

bennyl10 wrote: »
    Any memory of how much a pint is euro wise?

Thank you :)

Dont remember, if it was a rip off Im sure I would have remembered that part.

Been to lots of gigs abroad but I think they have half pints/or pints from the person walking around with the mobile beer thingy through the crowd if ya get me. I consumed some of the head shop's finest so drinking wasnt top of the agenda, hence the fuzzy memory!

Advertisement