Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

part set

Options
  • 03-10-2013 6:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

i have a hkc alarm and in part set shock sensors are not working i have eng code any help thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,717 ✭✭✭✭altor

rbrb wrote: »
    i have a hkc alarm and in part set shock sensors are not working i have eng code any help thanks

Are the sensors omitted in partset?

Enter engineering, go to zone menu, zone options and go to the zone the sensors are installed on. Does it say partset A or B yes in there? If so put it to no by pressing no.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rbrb

no the zones are not omitted the reed side are working but the shock is not but only in part set

no the zones are not omitted the reed side are working but the shock is not but only in part set

Sometimes the reeds are installed on one zone and the shocks on another.
    Can you walk test the zone to confirm if the shock and reed are the same zone.

Walk test zones.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 rbrb

there are on the same zone i have just looked at the keypad and its showing the gross fault but not ring the bell but works on full set

there are on the same zone i have just looked at the keypad and its showing the gross fault but not ring the bell but works on full set

Can you down power the control panel. Mains and battery and then test again.

• Advertisement
Advertisement