Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CM 16 R8-L FOR SALE/TRADE

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭tedl90

Thanks is there battery and charger included..

I can give u the choise of battery and I might have a charger not 100% sure

Can also give you the choise of a mag

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭stephenrmcf

tedl90 wrote: »
    I can give u the choise of battery and I might have a charger not 100% sure

Can also give you the choise of a mag
    Ok i'm interested..Get back to me with the charger if you have it or not..and then we can work out something
    thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 162 ✭✭tedl90

Ok i'm interested..Get back to me with the charger if you have it or not..and then we can work out something
    thanks

Yes I found a charger for u

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 352 ✭✭stephenrmcf

tedl90 wrote: »
    Yes I found a charger for u
    Well i guess we have a deal to pm's?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Alexmanhunt

Hi
    Im Selling A CM 16 R8-L I Got it a month ago works fine comes with crane stock battery and magazine and a red dot scope...only used it once out the back garden..it shoots at 320-326 it comes with the box..the gun has barley a scratch on it

Im Selling it for 250 euro
    and for trades il be looking for a TAR-21,SCAR,EBR,F2000 Or whatever you got and NO M4 OR AK PLEASE.
    Thanks

Hi would you be into a brand new svds sniper none electric and the gun is full metal thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement