Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Framing in Cork

Options
  • 03-10-2013 8:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭

Hi - looking for a bit of advice.
    I need to get a canvas picture framed - do you know of anywhere in Cork that could do this (value for money being of paramount importance!!!) ;)

Thanks all!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 GarysGirl

as far as I know sam mc caulys in mahon point frame canvas pictures . Pretty sure saw it on price list when was in printing photos on mon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,472 ✭✭✭Missyelliot2

GarysGirl wrote: »
    as far as I know sam mc caulys in mahon point frame canvas pictures . Pretty sure saw it on price list when was in printing photos on mon.

Thanks a mil GarysGirl... it's a pretty big painting (meant to say that!) - I think I'll need a made-to-measure frame.

Thanks though :D

• Registered Users Posts: 24 JohnMagic

see what these guys quote. http://www.beframed.ie/;

framed a photo for me a few years back. can't remember how much it was tho

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Art and Frame on Model Farm Road.

http://www.artandframe.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 14 GarysGirl

your welcome, hopefully they can help you

• Advertisement

JohnMagic wrote: »
    see what these guys quote. http://www.beframed.ie/;

framed a photo for me a few years back. can't remember how much it was tho

They were really expensive...the last (and only) time I used them....thanks though

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭mimihops

You could try the framemaker in carrigaline, I've gotten a good few things framed with them & have been very happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Ivan Wolfe, Monkstown, is terrific.

Thank you all! Really appreciate your replies

Thank you all.....really appreciate your help

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,034 ✭✭✭Loire

mimihops wrote: »
    You could try the framemaker in carrigaline, I've gotten a good few things framed with them & have been very happy.

They have a place on Cook St too. I've used them a few times and find them really good - both the advice and the end product are top notch. There's meant to be another place off the North Main St that's good, but perhaps a bit more high end.

• Registered Users Posts: 27 JohnnyDun

I got some canvases done in Frame It on Victoria Road before but I can't remember what the prices were like, the work was good though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,278 ✭✭✭mordeith

I'm pretty sure La Galerie on Grand Parade do framing as well. They're next to the Gala shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,195 ✭✭✭goldie fish

Best by far, in terms of value, and quality is off North Main Street, on Adelaide Street. Marcus Framing.
    Surprisingly quick also.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

Best by far, in terms of value, and quality is off North Main Street, on Adelaide Street. Marcus Framing.
    Surprisingly quick also.

I used this crowd a year or two ago. Was delighted with the results. Not sure how they compare in terms of value to the others mentioned but the quality was excellent.

Advertisement