Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holidays...

Options
  • 03-10-2013 9:32pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Adrian and Raoul are in charge while im gone for the next 2 weeks.
    Adrian will be advancing the league as Raoul doesnt have a good record with that :pac:

No one break any of my Titans please!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,186 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Dear Heli...

Fu€k you!!!

(Seen your holiday schedule on the American football forum)

Also if you looking for a place to go before the game in Seattle check out the Hawks Nest bar & grill!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

''Ooooohhhh look at me I'm going to America, blah, blah, blah'' :pac:

Have a good one Heli!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

dont hate da playa :pac:

I will be uploading plenty of pics lads dont worry.. in 2 days i'll be in Candlestick :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

I am off to NYC on the 17th until the 28th of October.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ooooohhhhhhh want to have a boards beers in NYC???????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Somebody smash up his Titans before he comes back ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,587 ✭✭✭Berty44

Somebody smash up his Titans before he comes back ;)
    Thats my job :pac:

I have two matches against the Titans this week, one on maddenpfl (Chiefs) and one on here (Jets)....and Heli runs both.

Dunno if I am paranoid but I think he organised his holidays so he would not have to listen to me for a couple of hours this week !

Ooooohhhhhhh want to have a boards beers in NYC???????

Haha. Quick question are loads of the sights closed due to the government lockdown?

Did you have a thread on your NYC plans? I seemed to have missed it.

I am going to the Jets Pats game, hopefully it will be good. :D

I've been to ny about 12 times #firstworldproblems so didn't include it, get to ny in Tuesday, if you can handle the jet lag Thursday night football could be a goer, the Statue of Liberty is closed, Ellis Island is closed Central Park is open, the uss intrepid is open, I think all of the museums are open too as they are state and not federal

Just remember lads, the more damage you do the better pick I get in the draft!

• Advertisement

I've been to ny about 12 times #firstworldproblems so didn't include it, get to ny in Tuesday, if you can handle the jet lag Thursday night football could be a goer, the Statue of Liberty is closed, Ellis Island is closed Central Park is open, the uss intrepid is open, I think all of the museums are open too as they are state and not federal

I think the gf would rather spend the money on going to a broadway show instead of a second NFL game.

I have been to NY twice, once with family for a couple of days, the other was on a bit of a boozer. So I will be doing the touristy stuff this time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,553 ✭✭✭madalig12

The shows are good....but games are good too....:pac:

Advertisement