Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Perma Ban from Motorbikes

Options
  • 03-10-2013 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭

Wish to appeal my perma ban from motorbikes. Pm states I ignored a mods instructions when I did not get any direct instruction from any mod.....

I know I am not going to get a fair hearing because of former clash with a mod but did nothing wrong here, unless naming a TV show is an infraction! I would like the opportunity to appeal all the same.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

Hello. Please drop the moderator who banned you a pm first and then get back to us if you're still unhappy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Thanks Dr will do so now.....

Regards,

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

PM's sent, awaiting mods decision.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,696 ✭✭✭✭Penn

This has been resolved via PM. The ban has been reduced to 1 month and agreements made with the poster to allow him to continue posting on the forum.

This dispute can be marked as resolved.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement