Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bin collections

Options
  • 03-10-2013 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭

Hi , does anyone know if there is a time restriction on bin collections in residential areas ? just been woken up yet again by oxygen truck at 11.30 pm. so bloody annoying !

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,748 ✭✭✭✭Lovely Bloke

Hufflepuff wrote: »
    Hi , does anyone know if there is a time restriction on bin collections in residential areas ? just been woken up yet again by oxygen truck at 11.30 pm. so bloody annoying !

It's actually becoming very annoying for their customers too - are you on the Northside by any chance? It was after 1030 last night when ours were collected in Finglas - already in bed and had to get up and bring them in, as we've had bins nicked in the past.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

was wondering the same myself, it was 10.40pm when ours was picked up last night.

i might give them a call this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭Hufflepuff

yes BC im also in finglas.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

I emailed them today responsed with this

Thank you for outlining your concerns to us, I need your Oxigen account number or full address and I can outline your concerns to the operations manager.

Our service begins at 6am and finishes at 10pm and the collection can happen at an period between those times. So that is why we ask all our customers to leave the bins out the night before.

If you have any further concerns do not hesitate to contact us on 1890 694 436.

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I re-iterated the fact that that it was 10.40pm when it was picked up. i also pointed out we are in firework season and if my bin was either stolen or set on fire, i would be holding them personally responsible.

no - response

Advertisement