Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Streaming sport online safety issues

• 03-10-2013 11:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭

Not to sure if I'm posting in the right forum. I've just started streaming sport online off of but every time I click on a link to a sport event (football match) a few pop ups and adverts pop up over the screen and I have to click on them and then X them to get them to go away so I can see the match. Is there anyway I can prevent them from appearing in the first place? And Im very wary about clicking on them in the first place in fear of get viruses etc. My norton security says first row sports is safe tho.

Any general advice on this matter?

Thanks

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Get adblock plus. Its essential in this day and age.

And while your at it, uninstall Norton, and install Microsoft security essentials instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,777 ✭✭✭✭The Corinthian

What Windows device are you using?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 328 ✭✭martineire

Laptop

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

martineire wrote: »
    Laptop

Their is a forum for laptops or windows OS but if you are trying to watch illegal content the discussion won't be allowed on the site for obvious reasons.

Closed

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement