Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

creda storage heating

• 04-10-2013 12:07am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭

Hey guys

Creda storage heating seems to have given up. I lifted the cover and rest it but no joy. How do I tell if a fuse.it gone in it?

The fan Heater still works but that's a separate switch so I presume they are not connnected

No Neon light on the switch to tel me.it's charging

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33 KimBlaides

Hi, did you figure your storage out? The same thing has just happened to my creda storage heating and I cannot figure it. The boost option works but it is not charging at night time.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 431 ✭✭Diggerdunne

The heater has 2 different supplies... The fan works off your normal esb supply... The storage heater works off the nite saver electricity which kicks in about 11 or midnight till 7am or so...You need to see if the power is coming on at that time.. Normally the red led on the switch beside it shud light up at 11/12 o clock.... If it does light up then it might be the thermal cut out inside the heater that has blown.... It could be a number of things but they are what i wud check first.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭RiseToMe

I took the cover off and hoovered it out and reset it again and got it up and going

• Registered Users Posts: 33 KimBlaides

The light isnt coming on at all during the night, there was a red light at the side of the heater and a red light at the devireg control in the fusebox coming on. Neither of them are now, also the fusebox would hum at night when that light switched on but its not anymore. Any ideas what to do?? Its starting to get cold in the evenings :(

Advertisement