Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

SuperQuinn: Fairy 65 wash = €8

• 04-10-2013 8:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 476 ✭✭

I saw this advertised last night on TV.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see it on their website.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

askU wrote: »
    I saw this advertised last night on TV.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but I don't see it on their website.

It is on their site if you go to start shopping (you have to look for it!). I posted it yesterday over on newborn and toddler forum. Great offer. It finishes on 6th oct and limit to 2/3 per customer (add says 3 website 2!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭uli84

Is it just me (or my clothes;) or this non bio stuff does not wash as well as standard detergents?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

uli84 wrote: »
    Is it just me (or my clothes;) or this non bio stuff does not wash as well as standard detergents?

People will say about the enzymes in bio detergents get rid of dirt plus I think there are bleachers in it too but I think it the effectiveness depends on the brand! I find persil small and mighty non bio amazing and the best detergent for washing mucky rugby kits! One wash and they are spotless. Aerial bio, surf bio, lidl bio, tesco bio don't come close and kits have to be washed twice and still have dirt. At the minute I am using Daz (bio) and it is excellent have no complaints. I am going to buy the fairy as I am expecting a baby so will need non bio anyway. It is just over 12c a wash so probably the same as lidl/aldi in cost? I have heard good things about fairy although have never used it.

Either way-no stock in my local surely

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

I got 2 box's yesterday in my local store, it was not in the washing powder area, it was stacked over in the frozen foods area.:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭tallaghtfornia

Tried 2 Superquinns (Northside and Knocklyon) today and they have not 1 box left, any idea of a store in Dublin that has them ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,449 ✭✭✭nudger

I got them in Ashtown, there were 20/30 box's yesterday, I also didn't see anyone else buying it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 669 ✭✭✭tallaghtfornia

thanks ill give that a try

Haha, should have moved my a** outta house yesterday so-it was Ashtown I was in today :P

Advertisement