Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom customer: can I include eMobile package ?

Options
  • 04-10-2013 11:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭

Hi, I'm currently an Eircom customer with home phone and broadband. I heard that there was special offers for Eircom customers to join eMobile bill pay plans (but I want to include a phone in the plan). Can you tell me more ? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Hi, I'm currently an Eircom customer with home phone and broadband. I heard that there was special offers for Eircom customers to join eMobile bill pay plans (but I want to include a phone in the plan). Can you tell me more ? 

Hi Curious Geroge,

There are plans available to you for all 3 services. The best channel to discuss this with is the sales team on 1800 503 303, they'll explore all your options with you.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭Curious Geroge

Hi Curious Geroge,

There are plans available to you for all 3 services. The best channel to discuss this with is the sales team on 1800 503 303, they'll explore all your options with you.

Thanks

Tracey
    Thanks.. 

For other interested, the deals are'nt bad but the phone costs for an S4 or HTC One are €289/€269 which means other providers are cheaper over the term of the contract. 300mins would be costing me €15pm extra for 6 months, then €30pm extra after. 

• Registered Users Posts: 19 treadsoftly

I note that Emobile want customers to pay by Direct Debit - anyone know if we are obliged to do this as I prefer to stick with my current (over 20 years customer of Eircom) bill pay method?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

Their website gives details of ways to pay your bill, so it's at least possible:
    How do I pay my bill?

There are a number of convenient ways to pay your bill:
    • Monthly Direct Debit from your bank account or Credit Card
    • A once off Credit Card payment – please contact our Customer Care team
    • Cash, laser or credit card at any eMobile store
    • An Post, please bring your current bill to your local post office to make a payment.
    • Billpay.ie
    • Any PostPoint outlet
    • Online Banking, you can set up eMobile as a payee account with your bank. Please check your current bill for the eMobile bank account details and contact your own bank to organise this.
    [*]

Presumably you'd have to pay a deposit if you wanted to pay any other way, but the possibility is that to order online the default method is direct debit & to pay any other way you'd have to order by phone or in a store.

If you paid a deposit when signing up to eMobile the deposit will be refunded to you in full. It will automatically get refunded on to your 7th bill. It will appear as a credit on your bill.
    If you would like your deposit refunded a different way, please contact our Customer Care team. However we are unable to refund this deposit any earlier than 6 months.

Advertisement