Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to collabrate edm production tracks!!

Options
  • 04-10-2013 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi all i want to get into making edm tracks but need someone to show me from the start how to use albeton 9 from scratch.Id like to start making collaboration tracks with this person and push them out there best as we can.Im looking for someone in dundalk or dublin as im willing to put in the time and effort to do this and learn if someone would be interested.Im a massive hardwell and dyro fan also been into djing last 9 years if anyone is interested or can help please let me know or pm me thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Ok what can you bring to the table?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭SupraSonic26

Dunno, ill know when someone starts teaching me ha.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,413 ✭✭✭Stab*City

Maybe you should find some youtube videos on Ableton or look into doing a beginners course. There is one in Limerick soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Dramatik

How much money are you willing to pay? Time and effort doesn't come for free you know. Consider that a 12 week music production course in Dublin is €800

Advertisement