Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband Support Number

Options
  • 04-10-2013 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭

What is the geographical phone number for Eircom Broadband Support?  The only number I can find for broadband support is 1890260260 which costs 5.19c per minute even though I have local and national calls included in my package.

This would be ok if the call was answered promptly by the call centre but there are currently delays of up to 30 minutes before an operator answers.  Therefore the call will have cost me over €1.50 listening to hold music.

In order to be fair to customers please share the geographical number for the broadband support line.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

db wrote: »
    What is the geographical phone number for Eircom Broadband Support?  The only number I can find for broadband support is 1890260260 which costs 5.19c per minute even though I have local and national calls included in my package.

This would be ok if the call was answered promptly by the call centre but there are currently delays of up to 30 minutes before an operator answers.  Therefore the call will have cost me over €1.50 listening to hold music.

In order to be fair to customers please share the geographical number for the broadband support line.

Hi db,

You can also dial through 1901 (telephone number, option 3 and 2) to get through to technical support.

Thanks

Tracey

• Registered Users Posts: 1,092 ✭✭✭db

Thanks Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

db wrote: »
    Thanks Tracey
    No problem at all.

Tracey

Advertisement