Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

saucony fastwitch 5 and Brooks T7

Options
  • 04-10-2013 12:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have the above shoes that I can't use anymore and they're available to anyone who will get the proper use out of them.

Both size 11. Saucony colourway is fluoro yellow, t7s are white and blue.

Fastwitch has about 150 miles on them, T7s have literally about 20 or so.

I don't want any money for them, just want to see them get proper use. If anyone does feel like 'paying', I'd like to see you donate to Pieta House - http://www.mycharity.ie/charity/pieta/

Thanks guys, and please don't just take them because they're free. Only take if you'll use them.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,082 ✭✭✭BeepBeep67

If you don't get any takers, Speedy44 might take them for his OTRA program - at least you know they be put to good use.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭miller82

looking for a slightly faster runner for races (triathlon) The T7's could be a good shout if you still have them

• Registered Users Posts: 769 ✭✭✭dan185

miller82 wrote: »
    looking for a slightly faster runner for races (triathlon) The T7's could be a good shout if you still have them

You're more than welcome to them. I'm in Celbridge but travel through Dublin towards Dundrum daily. PM me.

Speedy, would you like the fastwitch?

Advertisement