Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What runner is similar to Saucony Triumph 9

Options
  • 04-10-2013 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭

I'm on my second pair of these and they are about to fall off my feet- they don't seem very hardwearing but I like them
    They have an 8mm drop and are a neutral runner
    What other runners are equivalent to them in Asics, Nike, Brooks, NB ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭LloydChristmas

THe Saucony Triumph 9 is a neutral runner with a lot of cushioning. In fact they are Sauconys most plush runner. I used to have a pair of 6s which were fine.

Looking at other manufacturers you would probably be looking at the following (although it is always advisable to try before you buy):

Nike: Vomero
    Asics: Nimbus or Kayano
    Brooks: Glycerin
    NB: 1080

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

Nike: Vomero
    Asics: Nimbus or Kayano Kayano is a stability shoe.
    Brooks: Glycerin
    NB: 1080

Not 100% about the Nike but the rest are all 10mm differentials.

Have you looked at the Triumph 10? They've changed the mesh in the toebox area and placed a seamless liner as a second layer. Slightly less width and height in the forefoot area and more flexibility relative to the Triumph 9.

Advertisement