If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BenQ 1080ST

Options
  • 04-10-2013 12:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭

Hi,

What would be the best price on the BenQ 1080ST PJ?
    I need a screen with it. Screen needs to fit in a 2m wide alcove. Edit: Also needs to be retractable.
    And I'd also need a ceiling mount, the smaller the better, not sure if they can all do this but I'd like to be able to rotate it around 90deg as I've 2 walls I could project onto and may have to move from one to the other.

Thanks,
    Ian

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

lafors wrote: »
    Hi,

I need a screen with it. Screen needs to fit in a 2m wide alcove. Edit: Also needs to be retractable.
    And I'd also need a ceiling mount, the smaller the better, not sure if they can all do this but I'd like to be able to rotate it around 90deg as I've 2 walls I could project onto and may have to move from one to the other.

Thanks,
    Ian
    Ian,

many thanks for the post - the W1080 is in really short supply but just about in stock at the moment!

I can't do better than £849.95 for it on its own..

If you wanted a matching screen - we have the Sapphire http://www.richersounds.com/product/projector-screens-accessories/sapphire/sws180wsf-asr2/sapp-sws180wsf-asr2 which is just under 1900mm wide at £119.95.

If you wanted to add the TPM1 bracket ( which will actually swivel through 90 degrees) at £29.95 and make a package - the total would be £999.95 - I could do a boardie price of £979.95 on the system.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,316 ✭✭✭lafors

Hi,

Thanks,
    Ian
    Ian,

many thanks for the post - the W1080 is in really short supply but just about in stock at the moment!

If you wanted a matching screen - we have the Sapphire http://www.richersounds.com/product/projector-screens-accessories/sapphire/sws180wsf-asr2/sapp-sws180wsf-asr2 which is just under 1900mm wide at £119.95.

If you wanted to add the TPM1 bracket ( which will actually swivel through 90 degrees) at £29.95 and make a package - the total would be £999.95 - I could do a boardie price of £979.95 on the system.

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Sounds good to me.
    Can you pm me a number to ring you guys on?

It OK I got your number.

Thanks,
    Ian

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi,

Thanks,
    Ian
    Ian,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew
    Hi John,

Sounds good to me.
    Can you pm me a number to ring you guys on?

Thanks,
    Ian
    Ian,

thanks for that - you can call Dave in Mail order on 04890.33.00.44 - but the lines are mental today - if you have any difficulty getting through, just PM me your contact number and I'll get Dave or one of the guys to call you directly to get you sorted out!

Thanks again,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.