Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Comedy Website looking for YOU!

Options
  • 04-10-2013 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hello,

Sorry in advance for not being the most active member on this.
    I run a website called ComedyIreland.ie and am looking for new contributors, be it bloggers about funny things, or events, reviews, comedians who want to share their videos, or sketches, even funny photos are welcome.

We have some superb features, and have blogs from Damo Clark in Edinburgh when he drew about each day, Pork Street who's sketches are really great, Funny how?, Knowing You Knowing Me, 21 Questions, BabyBatman to name a few .

Also if you are into illustrations or photography it could be somewhere for you to show your talents.

Hope to hear back from you and if you can spread the work and check it out.
    I can be emailed at - dave(at)comedyireland.ie

Thanks,

Dave

(p.s it already got nominated for Blog Awards this year and Short Listed so it;s on the right track)

Comments

Advertisement