Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JF Traffic 360 on sale

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Well that was a fiver I'll never see again... what a great steaming turd this program is, it seems to be a broken version of TrafficX with an even more useless interface and bugger all attention paid to when airlines operated what types or even when they folded... (both BMI and Spanair are featured, despite both disappearing the year before 360 was released....

• Registered Users Posts: 129 ✭✭keroseneboy

Treadhead wrote: »
    Well that was a fiver I'll never see again... what a great steaming turd this program is, it seems to be a broken version of TrafficX with an even more useless interface and bugger all attention paid to when airlines operated what types or even when they folded... (both BMI and Spanair are featured, despite both disappearing the year before 360 was released....
    I endorse this statement. I bought it for more than 20 Euro pre-release....

Who makes the best AI Traffic addon for FSX/P3D ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

I use a custom AI setup. WOAI for civilian traffic and MAIW for mil traffic. Remember to convert the traffic file to FSX format if it isn't already, or you'll lose your road/shipping and default ai traffic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,707 ✭✭✭BeardySi

Dumped Traffic360 and opted for WOAI instead... took a while to install all the packs I wanted but they do look fantastic, frames aren't too badly effected, even in the likes of Heathrow Extreme....

Advertisement