Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Service Outage Tramore

Options
  • 04-10-2013 2:19pm
    Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi
    Is there a BB outage in Tramore? Both myself (UTV) and a friend in a different part of the town (Eircom) have no service most of yesterday and all today. Reported line fault last night but heard nothing yet and was hoping it would be looked out before the weekend otherwise we wont have service until Monday.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 795 ✭✭✭eircom: Tracey

Sully wrote: »
    Hi
    Is there a BB outage in Tramore? Both myself (UTV) and a friend in a different part of the town (Eircom) have no service most of yesterday and all today. Reported line fault last night but heard nothing yet and was hoping it would be looked out before the weekend otherwise we wont have service until Monday.

Thanks

Hi Sully,

I'm afraid we've had no reports logged for any outages in the area. A fault can take up to 3 working days to repair and unfortunately we have no control over this or ways of speeding it up.

Thanks

Tracey

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Does that indicate my report of a line fault wasn't logged? Shame the engineers finish at 4 on a Friday!

Does that indicate my report of a line fault wasn't logged? Shame the engineers finish at 4 on a Friday!
    No that wouldn't indicate your fault was not logged. We just don't have an outage logged for your area.

If you reported the fault over the phone, it is logged and a ref number is generated. If you wish to get an update on it, you can call 1901 (option 3 and 1)

Thanks

Tracey

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

No that wouldn't indicate your fault was not logged. We just don't have an outage logged for your area.

If you reported the fault over the phone, it is logged and a ref number is generated. If you wish to get an update on it, you can call 1901 (option 3 and 1)

Thanks

Tracey

Sound but I assume that update option applies to eircom customers only?:)

Cheers!

Thanks

Tracey

Sound but I assume that update option applies to eircom customers only?:)

Cheers!

No problem, yes it would I'm afraid.

Tracey

• Advertisement
Advertisement