Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Getting Online X-Box vs PS3

• 04-10-2013 3:25pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭

PLEASE VOTE NOW
    (ignore the Day 2 - Day 10 thing.... thats more to do with thread viewers who come online in a few days... I want to see your CURRENT state, so if you can't get online now, but do get online in day 8.... Just vote as to when you open this thread... ideally we should see the number of poll options for 2,3,6 & 7 increase)

Just wanted to get a quick check going on here.
    From what I gather PS3 players had more success getting in day one than X-Box. And it seems that now, players are getting online a lot easier
    I'd like to see if there's a bigger % success rate for PS3 or X-Box now that we are 3 days in.... and counting.
    Feel free to to let others know if you have an updated loaded or not. Might help others get to the root as to if the updates are a help or hindrance

What is your Current GTA Online State 25 votes

PS3 - Got Online Day 1 (no updates)
    0% 0 votes
    PS3 - Got Online Day 2 - Day 10 (no updates)
    12% 3 votes
    PS3 - Got Online Day 2 - Day 10 (have an update installed)
    8% 2 votes
    PS3 - Still can't get online or past 1st Race Lobby
    32% 8 votes
    X-Box - Got Online Day 1 (no updates)
    8% 2 votes
    X-Box - Got Online Day 2 - Day 10 (no updates)
    8% 2 votes
    X-Box - Got Online Day 2 - Day 10 (have an update installed)
    20% 5 votes
    X-Box - Still can't get online or past 1st Race Lobby
    12% 3 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭SherlockWatson

From what I've read i would have thought the PS3 was having more problems than the Xbox?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Got on the first day, xbox, no issues. The second day it crashed a couple of times on me. I don't remember getting any update, haven't been on in a couple of days, but last time I had no issues either.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Got in on day 2 on PS3 and played without much trouble though character was gone the next morning. Same thing on day 3, played without a hitch for a few hours but character disappeared that night.

Played again today with the new patch and it seems to have fixed the character issues but still getting the occasional time out etc.

Advertisement