Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rookie Bootcamp - 23rd November

• 04-10-2013 6:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭

Attention in particular to newer leagues. If you have any members who've recently passed their min skills take a look at - Scrimmage 101, the basics of derby in a 3 hour intensive boot camp.

More info here - https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100006814385905#

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Sligo22

Hopingt to sit (and pass- hoopefully P) my mins sometime this month- so all going well I'l be there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Eve.L.Red

I'm going (must register!), hopefully will be a good chance to meet derby folk from other leagues.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

Please note that the date of this bootcamp has changed to the 23rd November to allow more leagues to have passed minimum skills

Also this event is almost sold out!

1379810_1384354938468306_1532011122_n.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

Bummer. Don't think the new batch of Cyclones (myself included) will have passed mins by then... :/ Ah well, next time (and hopefully someone will take notes for us left on the side lines)

Bummer. Don't think the new batch of Cyclones (myself included) will have passed mins by then... :/ Ah well, next time (and hopefully someone will take notes for us left on the side lines)

We're looking for more NSO's (the bootcamp is pretty much sold out, less than 5 spaces left)...But if you're helping out NSO'ing for the final scrimmage, you can sit in on the classroom stuff, and take your own notes during the on skates classes too. Plus you can still book a cheap hostel in Cork as part of our group and come to the after party!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

louloumc89 wrote: »
    We're looking for more NSO's (the bootcamp is pretty much sold out, less than 5 spaces left)...But if you're helping out NSO'ing for the final scrimmage, you can sit in on the classroom stuff, and take your own notes during the on skates classes too. Plus you can still book a cheap hostel in Cork as part of our group and come to the after party!!

This I can do! I'm from Cork too, so have a few sneaky couches to hide in...who would I touch base with for this? PM me an email?

This I can do! I'm from Cork too, so have a few sneaky couches to hide in...who would I touch base with for this? PM me an email?

Email for yourself and anyone else interested in NSO'ing or even Rookie Refs looking for practice is scrimmage101@gmail.com

The event is now fully sold out, but there is a waiting list, and spaces are being held without deposits until the 21st October. So some spaces should open up then.

Advertisement