Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neutral Milk Hotel - Vicar Street - 16th May 2014

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭kingtubby

I was very glad people were asked not record video or take photos.

I always think it takes from the vibe a bit and about a quarter of the audience seem to be viewing the gig through their phones.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

surm00 wrote: »
    Was that long abstract sort of tune, and the one that followed, not new? I was sure Jeff mentioned it afterwards, could be wrong mind.

I was wondering what song that was. I've heard nearly all their stuff and couldn't recognise it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Halloween Jack

Anyone else feel the sound was a bit muddy? Vicar st is normally one of the better venues in town for sound but I felt the horns were often lost in the mix as well as a few other bits and bobs.

Was a great show but felt the sound prevented it being what it should have been.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,891 ✭✭✭iamanengine

Thought the musical saw sounded so cool!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,891 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Anyone else feel the sound was a bit muddy? Vicar st is normally one of the better venues in town for sound but I felt the horns were often lost in the mix as well as a few other bits and bobs.

Was a great show but felt the sound prevented it being what it should have been.

I thought that the vocals were a bit low at times.

• Advertisement
Advertisement