Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Living in Ratoath Road heading towards Finglas from Cabra Weat

Options
  • 04-10-2013 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I wouldn't recommend anyone to live here. Recently spent a few years living there and was glad to move away. There are lots of Love/Hate types living there and all that goes with it - regular Garda checkpoints causing delays and the helicopter hovering at night waking everyone up. Our house was broken into as was our car. Local kids generally have no respect.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,332 ✭✭✭tatli_lokma

Having lived in that area for over 30 I disagree with you. In fact I would say it is one of the better parts of cabra, some great neighbours and people who look out for you and your house rather than just turn a blind eye. Cars get broken into everywhere, even in D4. You are entitled to your opinion, but I disagree and think you are being unfair.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

I agree with above. Worked and lived there for 4 years. Loads of decent people there particularly the Naomh Fionnbarra and Erins Isle GAA gang. Too easy to put a label on an area.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Dublin forum -->

Advertisement