Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

roller derby game

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 359 ✭✭pervertedcoffee

I don't know how successful roller derby games will be. It seems to be a very much 'in the flesh' kind of sport. Even my friends find it kind of dull to watch online compared to in person :/ It would be a very very clever game designer to recreate that in game form.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

I don't know how successful roller derby games will be. It seems to be a very much 'in the flesh' kind of sport. Even my friends find it kind of dull to watch online compared to in person :/ It would be a very very clever game designer to recreate that in game form.

Yea it looks a bit ****...still..it's cool! Maybe a strategy game of some sort :) Like football managery games would work.

• Registered Users Posts: 326 ✭✭Merrilady

Is there not one in production in conjunction with Belfast ?

Advertisement