Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UNSURE ABOUT INSURANCE STANCE

Options
  • 04-10-2013 8:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

Hi All,
    I had my son insured under my name on my car policy when he had an accident which was settled by insurance company ,that was 3 years ago,my cover was increased understandably.I have taken out a policy with same insurance company for a van in my name,I got rid of car sense then and they applied what no claims bonus i had left as i had a step back in place,
    My question is this,my other son bought a car recently and is insuring it in his own name but wanted me on it as well as a name driver,he was asked if i had any accident etc which he replied no,as i wasn't involved in any accident but the claim did happen on my car policy with 1st son driving,
    Is this false information?? should i contact the insurers and tell them ??
    People i have asked seem to think its OK,even an insurance assessor was asked

Comments

Advertisement