Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Off the Pill

Options
  • 04-10-2013 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭

So, I've just come off the pill after 11 years so me and OH can start trying. I know getting a cycle back can be different for everyone, but I was wondering if there is anything natural or OTC I can take that might help things along?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 broody_kitten

I'd say just wait it out for the moment and let nature take its course... easier said than done I know but often these supplements can just mess up your cycle even more if you dont need them. I started ovulating three weeks after coming off the pill (had been on it 6 yrs) so not everyone has a long wait. HTH :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,528 ✭✭✭ShaShaBear

I'd say just wait it out for the moment and let nature take its course... easier said than done I know but often these supplements can just mess up your cycle even more if you dont need them. I started ovulating three weeks after coming off the pill (had been on it 6 yrs) so not everyone has a long wait. HTH :)

Hopefully I'm not waiting much longer than that - the excitement is killing us, and everyone we see seems to be pregnant now!

Advertisement