Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bus info?!

• 04-10-2013 10:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭

I need to get a bus from the city centre to the south court hotel in the morning!anyone have any clue as to which bus id have to get?!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭Jofspring

• Registered Users Posts: 286 ✭✭you wha?

Thanks!where is the stop closest the south court?it be near the church before the raheen roundabout maybe?! sorry, i hardly ever get the bus and the new ones confuse me!
    Jofspring wrote: »

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,083 ✭✭✭Jofspring

you wha? wrote: »
    Thanks!where is the stop closest the south court?it be near the church before the raheen roundabout maybe?! sorry, i hardly ever get the bus and the new ones confuse me!

Ya I haven't got the bus in years but I would think near the church would be perfect as its only down the road from there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,746 ✭✭✭ShatterProof

301 or 304. Whichever one comes first. One stops across from church one stops by the side of the church.

Advertisement