Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to buy an Iphone 5 charger

• 05-10-2013 4:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

Hi, I'm hoping for some night Owls on here. My Iphone 5 charger finally broke due to the cheapness of the product I'm not surprised, but I was wondering does anyone know anywhere where I can buy a replacement charger as I need this phone on at all times and I'm quite frantic in buying a new one. I will be heading into the City Center tomorrow so I'd love to hear back from someone ASAP thanks a million.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,848 ✭✭✭soundsham

Try euro shops for cheap versions
    Car phone warehouse and the like for apple models

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭JBTM

soundsham wrote: »
    Try euro shops for cheap versions
    Car phone warehouse and the like for apple models

Thanks. That was very sound of you sham.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 21,504 Mod ✭✭✭✭Agent Smith

JBTM wrote: »
    Thanks. That was very sound of you sham.

Dealz had the for 1.49 a few weeks ago I know

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 100 ✭✭JBTM

Dealz had the for 1.49 a few weeks ago I know

Small coincidence but it's funny you replied to given your username, I watched The Matrix last night How are ya feeling now? Ya weren't in the best of shape last time I seen ya :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,666 ✭✭✭Zimmerframe

Maybe some of those cheap, junk adapters aren't such a good idea.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057057787

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Yeah get the real deal. Iphones are delicate.

Advertisement