If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung UE40F6320 and soundbar

Options
  • 05-10-2013 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭

Hi,
    I'm thinking of getting the UE40F6320 but would like to get a soundbar to go with it.

Could you suggest an appropriate one and what price would you do for both with delivery?

I'd like to hang both of these so you could you also recommend any wall mounting that I'd need?

Thanks

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Ghosty669 wrote: »
    Hi,
      I'm thinking of getting the UE40F6320 but would like to get a soundbar to go with it.

Could you suggest an appropriate one and what price would you do for both with delivery?

I'd like to hang both of these so you could you also recommend any wall mounting that I'd need?

Thanks
    Hi Ghosty,

Thanks for getting in touch.

How about the Samsung HWF550?  Excellent soundbar.  Pairing up with the TV means you'll be able to use one remote for both which is pretty handy too.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/saung/hwf550/sams-hwf550

For a wall mount would you like to mount the screen?  Flat to wall, swing out, tilt etc.

Let me know what you think.

Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭Ghosty669

Thanks Chris.

Looks good but probably a bit too expensive for my taste! Would get killed if I brought that home. Would you be able to recommend anything a little bit more acceptable?

Regarding the wall mount, I think either a flat to wall or swing out. Could I get a quote for each one? 

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi Ghosty,

How about the Samsung HWF550?  Excellent soundbar.  Pairing up with the TV means you'll be able to use one remote for both which is pretty handy too.  Check the link below for more info:

For a wall mount would you like to mount the screen?  Flat to wall, swing out, tilt etc.

Chris

• Company Representative Posts: 17,282 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi Ghosty,

Thanks for getting back to me.

How about the LG NB2520?  Not a bad soundbar.  No thrills but sounds great, built in subwoofer too.  Check the link below for more info:

http://www.richersounds.com/product/soundbars/lg/nb2520a/lg-nb2520a

I could offer the TV and soundbar for just £678.95 ex delivery.

For wall mounts a flat to wall to go along with the TV would set you back just £39.95.  For a swing out bracket you're looking a little more at £89.95.

Chris
    Thanks Chris.

Looks good but probably a bit too expensive for my taste! Would get killed if I brought that home. Would you be able to recommend anything a little bit more acceptable?

Regarding the wall mount, I think either a flat to wall or swing out. Could I get a quote for each one? 

Hi,

Thanks
    Hi Ghosty,

Chris

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.