Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

club to go to every night of the week in waterford

Options
  • 05-10-2013 10:42am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,097 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to try and get out of the house a bit more so looking for some good clubs to join with a good social element, I know there's badminton and dodge ball on wednesday nights but what else is there, whats the most socialable martial arts club? Thinking specifically of judo but would consider others, is there an archery club in waterford? I heard the running club is quite good, would be open to a few suggestions, I am wondering if there's something you could do every night of the week

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭billywilly

Any swingers club around this town :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭TheBoffin

Archery club in Waterford nalaochdall.ie meets every tue and thur night.

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭JourneyMan8

think this is a good idea to post what hobbies/sports are their for everyone to join if interested. why not post up sports/hobbies that are on different days of the weekend, except for the obvious football GAA.

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Marymoll

I looked into loads over the last few months, did the running club, but found it very repetitive and got bored after a few weeks :/ wasnt for me i supose !
    I went along to waterford cross fit ( theres mixed groups and men/women only) and just loved it. also went to waterford muay thai club, and went to a few others just to try em all out and see what suited me and what i liked.
    all of them have different classes, every nite of the week, or morning classes, so fits around me and my schedule. have been going to 2 different clubs during the week and started swimming too.
    BTW, all of the clubs i went to, i was given full attention to by instructors ect.. and the others they are great groups of ppl made feel very welcome :) all pay as you go too ;)

Advertisement