Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Royal Canal Park, Ashtown

Options
  • 05-10-2013 11:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I'm looking for a new apartment and found a nice one in RCP, but the problem is that UPC is not there.
    I really need a high speed internet as I'd like to play xbox live games online, aswell as stream live HD tv and watch Netflix.

Do you you think that there is a broadband provider in RCP that can provide this?

Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

• Registered Users Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭dmcg90

Amouar wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm looking for a new apartment and found a nice one in RCP, but the problem is that UPC is not there.
    I really need a high speed internet as I'd like to play xbox live games online, aswell as stream live HD tv and watch Netflix.

Do you you think that there is a broadband provider in RCP that can provide this?

Thanks a lot!

I live in RCP and I have Sky... to be honest? Always been perfect for gaming and HD video.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

dmcg90 wrote: »
    I live in RCP and I have Sky... to be honest? Always been perfect for gaming and HD video.
    That's great news!

Could you please post a screenshot of your speedtest results?
    Thanks

That's great news!

Could you please post a screenshot of your speedtest results?
    Thanks

3016025069.png

• Registered Users Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭Amouar

dmcg90 wrote: »
    3016025069.png

Thanks a lot!

Would you mind telling me how much you're paying pm and what's your selected package?

Thanks

• Advertisement

Thanks a lot!

Would you mind telling me how much you're paying pm and what's your selected package?

Thanks

Think its around 60 pm for unlimited 20mb broadband, Sky+ HD with entertainment pack and phone.

Advertisement