Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool v Crystal Palace 3 pm Setanta 1

123457»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

And more nonsense from Sterling, could have immediately passed back down the line but instead fouled a player trying to protect the ball.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 970 ✭✭✭dr ro

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Bright is going to give MOTM to a Palace player.

hendo

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Bright is going to give MOTM to a Palace player.

He'll give it to Ian Wright

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Thats a foul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,983 ✭✭✭✭NukaCola

For all demands of Alberto to get game time - he's been totally ineffective again.

Great play from him there

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Half glad that goal went in, we're playing football now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Daemonic

For all demands of Alberto to get game time - he's been totally ineffective again.
    Did quite well just now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

rarnes1 wrote: »
    He'll give it to Ian Wright

As long as it's not Pardew I don't mind.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,213 ✭✭✭shamrock55

This must go down as one of the worst 45mins of football we have ever played, and how sterling gets any game time never mind 90mins amazes me

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,797 ✭✭✭✭Francie Barrett

fcuk off woodwork

etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,887 ✭✭✭✭klose

Woodwork twice today, nice.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,404 ✭✭✭✭Vicxas

Daemonic wrote: »
    Did quite well just now.

Have to agree. Doing ok for himself

shamrock55 wrote: »
    This must go down as one of the worst 45mins of football we have ever played, and how sterling gets any game time never mind 90mins amazes me

Are you serious?

hyperbole.jpg

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

I wonder if you can buy first half tickets for games at Anfield.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,954 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

This was over at half time but instead we've let them back into it and sacrificed a clean sheet in the process.

Questions need to be asked

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Well done Daniel, Aspas on to piss off some by not scoring in the last 5 mins.

Nuri Sahin wrote: »

Now there's an idea

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Sterling really is having a Weston Super.

Fair play Henderson. The guy is super fit

• Advertisement

Kaiser2000 wrote: »
    This was over at half time but instead we've let them back into it and sacrificed a clean sheet in the process.

Questions need to be asked

3 points all day long

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

SAS are great to watch and Henderson making a bid for a permanent position as the engine of the team. Probably won't happen but he could get a lot of games there this season.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

4th official should have deducted 5 minutes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

Nuri Sahin wrote: »

Yeah the 2nd half has been a take the dog for a walk instead kinda game. Feels a glass half empty performance, played well in the first half but Palace were and are a poor side. :/

• Site Banned Posts: 4,925 ✭✭✭Agueroooo

3 points and I couldn't give flying how we got them.

get in there!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,954 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

NukaCola wrote: »
    3 points all day long

I'd rather the 3 points and the goal difference myself especially when we were sloppy and sat back.

shiite cross enrique

3 points, good stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,395 ✭✭✭✭Utopia Parkway

Bit of a disappointing 2nd half. An opportunity to pad the goal difference missed. Instead spent most of the half just strolling about waiting for the final whistle. Liverpool could have had 6 or 7 but Palace could have had 2 or 3 themselves.

Still 3 points and top of the table.

• Advertisement

Idiot ref, aspas thought match was over

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,224 ✭✭✭barone

Still 3 points and top of the table.
    What has that got to do with anything? :P

Rodgers out!

Are you serious?

About what sterling or the brutle 2nd half display

Football is a 90min game rodgers seriously needs to address this, we wont get away with 45min displays against top teams, its beyond a joke at this stage,

a couple of flashes of class up front. Central defence fairly solid. Apart from that a fairly drab performance against poor opposition. Lucky we're mostly capitalising against the teams we expect to beat cause when it comes time to play the big dogs, we'll be sliding down the table if we continue to play like this.

• Advertisement

Football is a 90min game rodgers seriously needs to address this, we wont get away with 45min displays against top teams, its beyond a joke at this stage,
    Do you watch football? Premier League teams with 3 goal leads will frequently step off the gas.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

How anyone can complain about the second half is beyond me. Except for a few chances in the first half liverpool were playing the best football i've seen them play in a long time (although against out of form opposition.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,996 ✭✭✭✭billymitchell

Happy with 3 points today, move into the international brwak near the top of the table. Roll on the next game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,122 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

3 points happy out.

Do you watch football? Premier League teams with 3 goal leads will frequently step off the gas.

Fair enough but we have stepped off the gas in every fcukin game this seasonwhatever the half time score do you think that is acceptable cos i dont and the better sides will punish us for it

• Advertisement

How anyone can complain about the second half is beyond me. Except for a few chances in the first half liverpool were playing the best football i've seen them play in a long time (although against out of form opposition.

Yea but how can you play some of your best football in one half and follow it up with some of your worst in the 2nd and its been happening in every game this season, thats not normal

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

According to who?

Just the general impression I got from liverpool fans a few years ago. He was this and that and the other and a guaranteed superstar and all this. Has he just not progressed or did that big contract he got put him on easy street or what?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

COYVB wrote: »
    Just the general impression I got from liverpool fans a few years ago. He was this and that and the other and a guaranteed superstar and all this. Has he just not progressed or did that big contract he got put him on easy street or what?

A few years ago?
    He is in the squad a year.

About what sterling or the brutle 2nd half display

You said
    This must go down as one of the worst 45mins of football we have ever played

This is just not true. I mean, the Southampton game, just a few games back, was far far worse.

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

COYVB wrote: »

Lolwut.

Advertisement