Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PPS for a fixed term account

Options
  • 05-10-2013 11:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

I'm trying to open a fixed term account online.

I can open the account, but the bank will require my PPS number. The thing is: I know that they already have this number, because I use it when I open my standard account, and it's the same account I'm using for opening the fixed term one.

Do I need to go to the branch with the PPS again? How much time have once opened the account?

Going to my branch is a problem for me. Mi working hours are very similar to the BoI hours, so I can´t be sure when it will be possible for me to go to the bank.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 253 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Paula C

Hi belfe,

Thank you for your post.

In order to open a Fixed Term Savings account you will be required to do this through any of our branches. A Savings Advisor there will be happy to discuss the procedures involved in opening this type of account and what information you will need to produce.

Please see here for more information on Fixed Term Accounts.

For a list of opening hours and contact details for all our branches please see this link to the branch locator on our website.

If there is anything else we can help you with please do not hesitate to contact  us.

Thanks,
    Paula C

Advertisement