Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Career guidance Mullingar?

Options
  • 05-10-2013 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I have heard about a career guidance councillor in Mullingar by the name of Michael Mc Coy,I've tried to find contact details but to no avail,I was wondering if anyone could help me get in touch with him?It would be much appreciated

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

According to an old thread on boards, he teaches in a local Mullingar school. I won't post any more as the guy is entitled to his privacy.
    Fairly sure if he wanted to be easily contacted he would make it easy to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 carre2

It has been previously posted on boards the school in which he works in, I'm interested to find out whether he is still practicing as a careers guidance councillor as my sister is in leaving cert year this year

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭chatterboxxx95

carre2 wrote: »
    It has been previously posted on boards the school in which he works in, I'm interested to find out whether he is still practicing as a careers guidance councillor as my sister is in leaving cert year this year
    I went to him 2 years ago, I can pm you his number if you want?

I went to him 2 years ago, I can pm you his number if you want?

chatterboxxx95 I would really appreciate if you could pm me his number,thanks 😀

carre2 wrote: »
    chatterboxxx95 I would really appreciate if you could pm me his number,thanks 😀

That was meant to be a smiley face at the end :-)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement