Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Receptionist and office jobs cork city ?

Options
  • 05-10-2013 1:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭

HI,

I am studying reception and customer care fetac level 5 in cork college of commerce and been told be on look out for jobs and no harm enquiring see if might consider me when finish my studying.
    I been told i can work as receptionist in any area that has a reception or office such as hospitals, nursing homes, primary schools, secondary school, insurance company, apple etc such a variety .
    It basic office skills and dealing with people so work processing, text production, reception and office skills, spreadsheets etc .

If anyone know of jobs going at moment would please let me know here or private mail me. I live in cork city centre but many buses if it out of town a bit

thanks

florintina:)

Advertisement