Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GTA V keeps freezing

• 05-10-2013 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Hi everyone
    As the thread title suggests the game is freezing completely on me.This happens shortly after loading a saved game. I bought the game on the first day it was released but this has only started occurring in the last 24hrs.
    I tried a file system restore on the ps3 and deleted and reinstalled the game utility data but to no avail.
    Anyone else have this problem or have any suggestions on how to remedy this ?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭bluestripe93

My one is freezing too, it was fine on release but after I installed the 4.50 update and the title update to try get online, it freezes on the loading screen, I cant even get it to the main game so its unplayable now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 772 ✭✭✭floydmoon1

Mine is freezing online after the update yesterday and have to quit the game each time.

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭tomhalloween

Hopefully Rockstar are working on a patch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

Mine isn't freezing, but since the update I can't change characters and can't activate missions.

I'm stuck with Franklin, go to the yellow to start an assassination mission but it doesn't start. Then can't change to another character to try a different mission :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 399 ✭✭Searching...

Happening to me also, thought my PS3 was dead, hopefully it will be fixed soon, €65 for the game and i can only play 50% of it :(

• Advertisement
Advertisement