Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog kennels

• 05-10-2013 1:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hey any recommendations for dog kennels in limerick region? Going away for a week the end of the month and want to find a good kennels for my 6month old puppy! She is a little softie so really nervous about putting her in. Would love to find somewhere really nice for her! Thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

We send our lady out to Robert in Annesgrove
    http://www.goldenpages.ie/annesgrove-dog-boarding-kennels-killaloe/1/

Go out to Barry's Cross, then take a right then take the next right (after the bridge which is maybe 50 yards from the main road). Drive for about 5 minutes and you'll come to a bend near the canal. Annesgrove is on the left on the corner.

Its a lovely place. Robert takes the dogs for long walks and they have a lovely recreation area. Unlike other kennels we've used, you are encouraged to go in and see the location the dog will be staying.

Reminds me we need to book our lady in for the same time as you!!

The only thing I'd be worried about with a 6 month old is having vaccinations completed including Kennel Cough. You'll need to have everything up to date and bring her vet's records with you.

Advertisement