Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best carto for a vape in bed

Options
  • 05-10-2013 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭

Do all cartos leak when inverted? I like a vape when I wake up (or lying anywhere really) but have to turn my head sideways and angle the device downwards to avoid getting a gob-full of liquid. I've been using kanger and innokin cartos mainly. Just wondering.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Do you mean clearomiser?

Cartomisers are filled with foam and shouldn't leak at all.

If you're gonna be vaping with the mouth facing down I suppose a bottom coil clearo like the T3/evod/protank would leak less than a top-coil but there'd be more of a chance of a dry hit.

If you have to vape lying down a Boge carto would be your best bet for lack of leaking (although one of the threads in the forum is about a leaky carto-tank so it can happen, it's just much less likely).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,354 ✭✭✭gebbel

Thanks for clarifying grindle, yes I did mean clearomiser. I will order a boge and see how it does.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭dePeatrick

I found that iClear 16's were great for vaping in bed, coils on the top so are on the bottom when lying on my back, got some dry hits from the evods because they are bottom coils so on top when in bed :)

No problems with leaks at all from either.

Edit: Apoligies it was a carto you asked about :)

Advertisement