Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setanta sporst subscription

Options
  • 05-10-2013 2:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭

I signed up with Setanta Sports during the week. Their website quoted a price of 12.99 per month introductory offer with standard charge of 19.99 after. I joined and my first bill was 19.99. I have emailed them a few times with no reply. Has anyone dealt with these before? There phone line had me on hold for about 5 mins so just left that.

I could not see a deadline on the offer and it is still on their website today a week after I signed up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

Take a screenshot of the website and save it, you probably have a cooling of period, try canceling and see if they get in contact.

I have no idea but maybe its a payment for a half month and a full month? Our the price its in pounds Sterling?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭dirtyden

wmpdd3 wrote: »
    Take a screenshot of the website and save it, you probably have a cooling of period, try canceling and see if they get in contact.

I have no idea but maybe its a payment for a half month and a full month? Our the price its in pounds Sterling?

Cheers no definitely euros, I am not hugely bothered about the extra 14 euros over 2 months but the only reason I signed up was the offer so it is a little bit annoying. The only way of cancelling is phone or email also, from what I can see. Will screenshot the website though.

Advertisement